Subject: Re: for contacts form PSC
From: "Aleksandrs Valdmanis" <[email-masked]>
To: Svetlana Štšur, "MKM info"
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 08:37:24 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello, I am forwarding my e-mail in case you have not received it.

regards
Aleksandrs

  _____

From: Aleksandrs Valdmanis <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2024 10:22 AM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: for contacts form PSC

Dear Svetlana,

It was a pleasure to meet you in Brussels and I would like to continue our
conversation regarding PSC approach in your country.
We have prepared a few questions for this topic. Would you be able to
provide answers or invite your colleagues to answer?

*	Which organization is the owner of PSC for businesses in your
country? Is that one organization for both - businesses and citizens?
*	How did you come to the structure of PSC content? Did you test it
on end users?
*	What was the approach to prepare the information? Did other
organizations participate in it? Did you communicate it with industry
associations or other stakeholders?
*	How are you maintaining the actual information? How ofter do you
update it? Is there a responsible person/organization behind it?

Possibly we could arrange a conference call next week. How about Tuesday
or Wednesday?
You can freely invite any other colleague relevant to this topic.

Best Regards,

Aleksandrs Valdmanis

Platformas attīstības vadītājs

Latvijas Investīciju un attīstības aģentūra

Pērses iela 2, Rīga, LV-1442

Mob. Tālr.: +371 29535309

Business.gov.lv <https://business.gov.lv/>

liaa.gov.lv <http://www.liaa.gov.lv/>

  _____

From: Aleksandrs Valdmanis
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2024 11:13 AM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: for contacts form PSC

Aleksandrs Valdmanis

Platformas attīstības vadītājs

Latvijas Investīciju un attīstības aģentūra

Pērses iela 2, Rīga, LV-1442

Mob. Tālr.: +371 29535309

Business.gov.lv <https://business.gov.lv/>

liaa.gov.lv <http://www.liaa.gov.lv/>